Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great compliment today from Etsy team member

9/16/09..Here is a wonderful compliment I received from a member of the Etsy design team today:
Sent by MysticSilks on September 16, 2009:We saw your store and we love your work. We feel that you would be a valuable addition to our team and we would like to invite you to apply to join the DesignStyleGuide - Etsy Team. We focus on presenting ourselves as a team to Interior Designers, Decorators and Home Stagers. DSG is the perfect companion to quality Etsy Home Décor sellers' stores. We have over thousand members who are a part of our very active private community where we network and support each other.WOW!! Also, I received word that I passed part one of my official CGOA certification today! I WILL be joining asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment