Friday, March 19, 2010

Many changes have been happening since last post!

March 19th 2010..So many changes have been happening since I did away with the other ,older blogs and am starting this new one! First of all, I now have a fantastically talented partner, Grace Lafflin http://www.gracelafflin.com/ who is an artist of many mediums but a superior fiber artist too..and my student Linda S. who literally started getting tutored weeks ago and is already phenominally gifted! We are now selling yarns, soon needles,hooks, and perhaps other "stuff" too, and therefore we have the lovely and super "meaty" sport weight alpaca yarns of Michelle from http://www.midlakecavaliers.com/ -So, at the moment Grace and I have been busy with various projects and soon will be posting them to the website, also Linda and I by myself have various sewing projects we are working on...Sorry to be a tease so I will give some hints: crocheting includes spring clothing for all ages, home decor and sewing includes home decor and pet projects! Please fill out the survery form at the page called "feedback" as not only will you get a discount but we do love having our customers and potential customers input, and don't forget to frequesntly recheck our latest "buy yarn and more" page for more items! Thank you and one more thing, I have had great success in teaching a few ladies via webcam: one from NH, another in Arizona, and a third in VA! So, it works!! May you have a blessed day and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment