Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry, it is time to play catchup!

8/29/09..My Gosh, I haven't written in any blogs in the longest time and I apologize, I vow to be "on top of my game" from tonight onwards! For an update, in my personal life I (like everyone else) am having some major stressors and am turning to more prayer to cope, and also am having tough times financially, but I know that they could be worse and God is awesome because through prayer and inspiration by the Holy Spirit I have been brainstorming and will let you all know what happens with my ideas the moment they come to fruition so I can give the glory to God and also perhaps give other folks out there ideas and hope! One think I am finishing up that is very time consuming but I am sure well worth it, is the CGOA certification program...also, through persistence, my site is finally climbing up there slowly but surely in search engine ranking and I belong to organizations like Q flea and NYS crafters that have a plethora of information and truly wise business people...so I gleen much form paying attention to folks on those sites plus common sense. For examle, currently 30% of my sales come from the search engine/website iteslf, 70% through business cards and friends/church aquaintances, word of mouth and just plain wearing stuff that people see and like and order that way. However, craft fairs are a dead zone for me, the last 4 that I did were a severe disappointment. So I will be avoiding them like the plague...My desire besides other things I can't ,mention until prayers are answered is for more webcam lessons/tutoring formally even in other subjects like Spanish and such at local universities...Well lastly before my husband has a ahissy as he wants my attention, my latest projects are: bathrobe for my 7 year old, hooded poncho for her too,a set of curtains for the bedroom (crocheted), 3 different and gorgeous sweaters for myself, a new purse, 2 rugs,several pairs of socks in diferent styles and legwarmers, and several afghans...More soon, I promise, and God bless you and keep you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment