Thursday, January 22, 2009

Marie's Sewcrochetions-about me

I have been sewing and crocheting for over 34 years now, and with 5 children ranging from ages 25 down to 7, I have a wide range of experience and am known for my adaptability,creativity,custom orders,progress pics and talent.I have not yet encountered a project that I could not do, therefore my challenge is if you don't see anything you like on my pages, send me a photo (via e-mail) or a website, and I will do it for you at a fair price. Also I love designing original works; like afghans,sweaters for all ages and styles, purses,nighties,dolls,puppets,doll clothing,ponchos,shawls,pet clothes,booties,winter accessories,kitchen goodies,bookmarks,etc...I offer "how to crochet" customized video tapes,I instruct on any level of sewing/crocheting or crochetknitting lessons via webcam. I believe that if you have a "gift", it should be passed along, after all, my grandmother taught me to sew,in nursing school I was a tutor,and I teach all levels of crochet at BOCES in Liverpool, NY.I have a philosophy that is: if I treat my customers with respect and give them favorable perks (i.e., discounts, free shipping with orders $100 or more,special, durable products) then they will come back to me, and that is wonderful! Also, I have done the research and found that my quality items are priced in some cases 30-40$ lower than comprable items on other crocheting and knitting websites!Tambien, puedo hablar el espanol.Sincerely y sinceramente,Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment