Thursday, February 12, 2009

My ad for webcam lessons

Hi,
I do have a website with a blog,Marie's Sewcrochetions but thought I'd try this venue out...I was just wondering, how many out there would like to learn to sew, crochet, croknit or already have some skill but would like to finish a project or learn more, to say, finish a long awaited gift item? Well, I have over 30 years of experience, am a BOCES instructor, BUT have an insomnia issue plus am a disabled RN (who does some babysitting)and have many hours that I can fit folks in for an hour of intensive learning...I have the webcam, you just need an hour in front of the computer, we will set up the time and supplies needed. Get this, only $15/hr! I have done my homework and found I am WAY less than most teachers who charge $45-$75 for the SAME SERVICE!! I accept check, money order or Pay Pal,& you can have 2-200 people sitting in front of the computer with you learning altogether, I don't mind!..And I have succesfully taught mother/daughter teams this way and several other folks, including one man and his wife (ahhhhhh)..and they are very satisfied, and are coming back to advance their knowledge (In one case the lady wants to learn "broomstick lace", another wants to learn filet (doily) crochet)... For the purpose of classes,normally, 8-1 hour sessions would be $120, but I will give you the price of only $40! I am very flexible as far as times we can meet for the sessions, including as late as 12MN to 1 a.m. or as early as 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. Y hablo espanol!..
So let me know and check out my site while you are at it...I also sell over 50-60 WELL researched websites for crafters for only $2.75...(frequently updated, unlike some other sites out there that you pay and get the 404 "not found" message)!
Not trying to sound negative, only honest...
God bless you,
Marie Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment